Monday, December 12, 2005

New Comics for December 12


Punisher Silent Night
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
It is sure nice to be feeling good enough to post my list of new comics for the week. I am still tiring easily, so I can't do what my brain insists is normal, making each day a challenge to meet in the middle!

It is going to be a good week for comics this week, especially with my good friend The Punisher's Holiday Special "Silent Night" hitting newstands this week. See the picture at right for clarification. I always like a good Punisher holiday book, and this is no exception.

Without further ado, here is my list.

Samurai Heaven & Earth #5 (of 5) FINALLY!!
100 Bullets #67
Action Comics #834
Aquaman #37
Fables #44
Green Arrow #57
Hawkman #47
JLA #123
Nightwing #115
Teen Titans #30
Wildcats Nemesis #4 (0f 9)
Noble Causes #15
Ghost Rider #4 (of 6)
GLX-Mas Special
Marvel Knights 4 $25
Marvel Knights Spider-Man #21
New Thunderbolts #16
New X-Men #21
Secret War #5 (of 5) - A DOUBLE FINALLY ON THIS ONE
Son of M #1 (of 6)
Ultimate Iron Man #5 (of 5)
Uncanny X-Men #467
X-Factor #1
X-Men #179

I am still finding it a bit painful to sit and check the internet for long periods of time, so that is it for today. Take care and have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Melchior del DariƩn said...

A nice, healthy-sized list for you this week! I'm most looking forward to reading Green Arrow (Dr Light is still very pissed off); New X-Men (will X-23 finally be integrated into this book?); and Uncanny X-Men (cliff-hanger explosion from last issue).

Good to see that you're feeling well enough to post and surf the net.

Carl said...

Holy, ummm, Christmas! I had (still have it in my pics, just not the main one) that Punisher Christmas picture on my "myspace" site! I decided to change it this morning to last year's "Punisher's Red X-Mas". I got the image a few weeks back from "The Punisher Archives".
Welp, glad to see you are posting again and everything turned out like an early Christmas gift! I've been a bit grumpy with all the holiday bidness and busyness but checking back here made me feel a lot better.
I am still behind on my comics and purchasing only a few. But I know I will have to have at least the Punisher special. Oh yeah, I changed my blog's title to:
"It's Christmas With The Punisher!"
You can see it here:

http://www.myspace.com/captainblack44
See you later, boobye!

Heidi Meeley said...

I am really enjoying this week's stuff so far. I am also interested to see what happens to Ollie. He is one of my favorite male characters. Also, the aftermath of House of M has made a lot of changes in the X-Titles, so I am fascinated to see how that goes.

Thank you for the well-wishes as well. I am feeling better. Still sore, but not like right after the surgery. Feeling more lucid is much better as well!

Carl, I am going to go check out your "my space" and see what's up. Too cool. Don't let the holidays stress you. I got carried away yesterday and wore myself out, trying to get all the Christmas stuff done, so I can feel you when you say it makes you a bit grumpy.

Have a good day!