Monday, June 09, 2008

New Comics for June 11

Happy Monday to all you lovely folks out there! It was a gorgeous day here and even though I had to work, I was able to get outside for lunch and then to run errands in after my workout. I was sorry to hear how hot it was in New York City during MOCCA. That must have been a tough one.

This week brings lots of comic book goodness, including another issue of both 100 Bullets and Wonder Woman. My diverse taste craves these books equally for completely different reasons. After last month's issues of both books, I am on pins and needles waiting to see what will happen next.

Without further ado, here is my list.

100 Bullets #92
Action Comics #866
Booster Gold #10
Green Arrow/Black Canary #9
Green Lantern Corps #25- cover pictured
Huntress Year One #3 (of 6)
Salvation Run #7 (of 7)
Titans #3
Trinity #2
Wonder Woman #21
Invincible #50- my last issue of said book
Magdalena Daredevil One-Shot
Wildguard Insider #2 (of 3)
GeNext #2 (of 5)
Skaar Son of Hulk #1

That is it. It is mostly a DC week, which is interesting to me, since I was cursing myself at how many Marvel titles I ordered on DCBS. Maybe it is just an odd week.

That is it for tonight. Time to go shower and eat some dinner. Have a wonderful evening and I will see you here tomorrow night to catch up on comments and hang out.

3 comments:

Gjskier (Kal) said...

Hopefully Invincible #50 will be good enough to keep you going for #51.

;-D

Heidi Meeley said...

Dude, what are you talking about? Kyle freaking rules! :-)

Heidi Meeley said...

gjskier- I am really hoping so!!