Monday, June 02, 2008

New Comics for June 4

Our internet was a bit spotty all weekend, which made posting tough, and it has continued to be problematic today as well. I am crossing my fingers I don't lose service before I get this posted, so I will keep it brief.

Here is the list for this week:

Detective Comics #845
Justice Society of America #16
Manhunter #31- yay!! It's back!!
Nightwing #145
Trinity #1
Noble Causes #34
Witchblade #118
Secret Invasion #3 (of 8)
Ultimate Origins #1 (of 5)
Boys #19
Devi #20

That is it! In really exciting news, my DCBS order will be here tomorrow so I will be in comic book heaven.

Have a great night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not alot for me this week:

Justice Society: Didn't this just come out? Maybe they're on an accelerated summer schedule. Whatever the case, it's a GOOD THING! Just loving this storyline.

Avengers/Invaders: Though I wish this was actually "Justice Society/Invaders", this one's pretty cool, too. Liked the first issue, so I'll be sticking with this (I'm such a sucker for WWII heroes).

Invincible Iron-Man #2: I was pretty impressed with the first issue, so I'll be sticking with this one, too. Matt Fraction is probably one of the more interesting writers to come along in awhile.

Secret Invasion: Starting to run out of patience, but hopefully the storyline will move forward with this issue. I swear, the Savage Land stuff is dragging on way, wayyyyy to long.

"Are you a Skrull? I'm not a Skrull! Are you? Really? Am I?"

Heidi Meeley said...

Mark, I was thinking the same thing about JSA. It seems like the last one just came out. Very good, huh?

As for Avengers/Invaders, I have really considered getting the TPB, but I am not sure. I am glad you like it!

I got the first issue of Invincible Iron Man at the ECCC, and liked it. Too bad I didn't order on DCBS. Maybe I will pick it up online somewhere. I liked it too.

I agree about Secret Invasion. Now is the time to pick up the pace!


Thank you for sharing with me!