Monday, August 15, 2005

New Comics for August 17

The month of August is going so fast for me that it is shocking. Today my younger sister Holly turns 36! Happy Birthday Sis!

Getting to the matter at hand, here is a list of comics I am picking up this week.

Authority Revolution #11 (of 12)
Batgirl #67
Birds of Prey #85
Detective Comics #810
Green Lantern #3
Lex Luthor Man of Steel #5 (of 5)
Manhunter #13
Seven Soldiers: Klarion the Witch Boy #3 (of 4)
Top Ten Beyond the Farthest Precinct #1 (of 5) - see pic at right
Girls #4
Witchblade #88
Cable Deadpool #18
Defenders #2 (of 5)
Marvel Knights 4 #21
Mutopia #2 (of 5)
New Thunderbolts #11
New X-Men Hellions #4 (of 4)
Spider-Man House of M #3 (of 5)
Ultimate Spider-Man Annual #1
Ultimate X-Men #62
Complete Wynonna Earp TPB

Have a great week! I will be more active hopefully, now that my sales meetings are done and our company has gone back to their home back East.

Take care!

No comments: