Sunday, July 23, 2006

Blogging Poll- Please help! ALSO, It's Too Hot To Think

Thank you to everyone who has participated in the blogging poll so far. I have received a few e-mails and comments, and I really appreciate it!

It is 107 degrees again, and I can't take it! I have been sitting here today in the house, watching the temperature inside climb steadily to 82 degrees. Jim and I are trying to stay as still as possible to prevent too much sweating.

My birthday was pretty much perfect. We went to dinner at Black Angus and ate WAY too much good food. Then we went and saw Clerks 2, which was outstanding! Jim, Brant, and I laughed our guts out. I will never feel the same way about "Pillowpants" ever again, and "Kinky Kelly and the Sexy Stud" are forever entrenched in my brain. If you have love for Kevin Smith go check it out.

We wrapped up the evening with my friends Jeff and Mendi picking us up and taking us out for drinks. Mendi and I split four pitchers of beer, as Jeff and Jim watched with amusement. Can you say ibuprofen?? I took three before I went to bed, thank God.

Today has been the day of lots of naps and complaining about the weather. I am praying desperately that it cools down by next weekend, which it looks like it is on track to do.

No comics read today. Just checked out Vogue and Maxim to get my fix in what is going on in the world of both women and men. Now we are going to attempt to view some Comedy Central before calling it a sweltering night.

Please take my poll! To those of you that already have, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

No comments: