Monday, July 03, 2006

New Comics for July 5 OR 6


Devi 1
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
It should be an interesting week in new comics this week. Virgin Comics' first offering Devi #1 (at right) ships, giving readers a chance to see what the sampler gave hints of last week. Otherwise, it is a relatively light week, which makes my pocketbook happy.

Here is my list!

52 Week 9
All New Atom #1
Detective Comics #821
Jonah Hex #9
JSA #87 - Final issue of this run
Omac #1 (of 8)
Outsiders #38
Secret Six #2 (of 6) -really looking forward to this one
Supergirl #7 -what was this story about? I forget....
Teen Titans #37
Y The Last Man #47
Franklin Richards Son of a Genius Super Summer Spectacular
New Excalibur #9
Punisher #35
Thing #8 - Final Issue also!
Uncanny X-Men #475- "magnificent bastard "Brubaker takes the reigns!!
Devi #1

It should be a fun week- I can't wait to get my hands on this stack of goodness!

No comments: