Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hot Metal Video of the Week: Lita Ford - Falling In And Out Of Love

Once again I have to give a shout out to the ladies of metal, and this week it goes to Lita Ford. Most well known for her duet with Ozzy Osbourne and her rendition of "Kiss Me Deadly", Lita truly exudes the rock and roll spirit. Sexy, raunchy, and playful, Lita also captured many a man's heart.

Quick story: my friend got us kicked out of Starry Night Club in Portland when Lita played. He got hammered and couldn't resist running up to the stage and fondling her leg, on up to her thigh. God knows we were out there quicker then a shot. Drunk, horny guy at Lita Ford concert with front row capabilities equals a bad time!! LOL!!

Enjoy this video. It is one of my favorite Lita songs ever and always brings back fond memories. Lita can really rock- she is a guitar player, song writer, and a singer. Coming from the Runaways to solo success, Lita had my admiration.

8 comments:

Eaglewing said...

I'm no metal expert by any means, but not bad. Looks good singin' it too...

Any love for Canadian rocker Alannah Myles? I liked some of her stuff back in the day, and seem to recall she looked good in black leather too ;-)

Lisa said...

wwwooooooohhhhhooooooo!!!
ROCK ON!

Craig said...

*awed*

One of the things I really like about Fairplay is all the new (classic) metal I get to see on my regular comics-blog crawl! Keep rockin'!

Melchior del DariƩn said...

Nice.

Thanks for posting this!

Heidi Meeley said...

Eaglewing, I do like Alannah Myles as well. I remember the video for Black Velvet. My friend drooled at that one too, but we never got to meet her and he never got to grope her!! LOL!

Heidi Meeley said...

Lisa, the sisters are doing it and keeping it real! Rock on!

Heidi Meeley said...

Foolio, thank you for the kind words! I am glad you love the classic metal too. It is treasures like this that make me smile!! :-)

Heidi Meeley said...

Melchior- I have missed you! Take care!